Sunday, April 6, 2008

The things I know 1-10

Ten things I know

1. My children love me to the moon and back

2. My dreams only become reality with hard work

3. I worry far too much about what others think about me

4. My family is here and now not there and then

5. I am far too indulgent to ever be a size 10

6. My $30 eye cream isn't going to provide the miracle I want

7. I am slightly OCD in certain areas

8. I hate cigarette smoke so much it amazes me that I was ever a pack a day girl

9. My husband will never ever completely understand me, I think thats why he hangs around - for the challenge

10. I don't blog as much as I should

What are the ten things you know?

Go on try it on your blog and leave me a comment so I can have a look.

5 comments:

handinhandaus said...

Great idea Trudi, I just did mine. I think my ee cream has the same problem as yours :(

Emma-Kate Castricum said...

I love the comment about your old smoking habit and now being an anti smoker. I too used to be a pack a day girl and since quitting I'm a smoke nazi, hate it!

I love the 10 things idea, am goung to sit down and do it tonight.

Em

Kaz said...

Hi Trudi..Great idea.Have just done mine too

Lynda said...

Hmm some good thoughts there.. I think being loved to the moon and back makes up for shonky eye cream anyday.

kristen said...

Great blog. Will do mine tomorrow.