Sunday, November 7, 2010

Arghhhhhh

These small losses and the seemingly required up/down monthly cycle are doing my head in.

I have THREE weeks until my next fill - sheesh seems a million years away.

Up by 400 grams this week - no surprises there, my boobs feel like aching, swollen rocks, my mood is crappy and it all means one thing - TTOM is upon me - gawd I really thought it was only just over wahhh!

I suffer from PMDD and my cycle can be extreme to say the least.  I really need to start taking Evening Primrose again as this does help with the fluid retention quite a bit.  As for the rest, well I continue to pray the Zoloft is enough this month and that the Imigran will knock the migraines out first go.

And of course I should haul my lazy butt off to the gym, found my membership card yesterday so that excuse is gone.....

No comments: