Saturday, March 22, 2008

Danielle

Oh where to start with this girl! Amazingly since she has been pregnant she has been quite level headed and dare I say 'normal'.

Also more suprisingly she acknowledges that prior to these amazing hormones running through her body that things certainly where not ok.

I have heard 'Your so right mum' on far too many occasions over the last month and to be honest its a little bit scary. Me? Right?

Aren't I really the meddlesome, troublesome annoying mother that knows nothing?

The pain in the butt mother that insists on a abnormally clean house and even cleaner grandchild?

Aren't I the one who doesn't know what I am talking about and clearly shouldn't have an opinion because it really is none of my business?

Hmmmmmmm a lot has happened in the last month.

I turned 36.

I finally conquered the job application/job interview process.

My eldest daughter finally says 'Your right mum'

Does it get any better than that????

Oh Bethany is walking by the way, yes the late bloomer has waited till the ripe old age of 14 months to get of her tooshy and toddle - VERY cute. Now she comes toddling up to me arms outstretched chanting 'Nan, Nan, Nan'

Yes heart melting stuff!



No comments: