Sunday, May 25, 2008

I am a little addict short and spout

I really do have a bit of an addictive personality you know. Today it is make up Mirenesse I am thrilled with the idea of FREE makeup even if I have to pay postage.

Now if you take up this offer and want more than one item do the transactions individually otherwise it charges extra.

Of course the free samples are fab and one would think that I could stop there BUT there is also the VIP club - ohhhhhhhh for S19.95 per month they will send me $1000 worth of makeup a year PLUS free postage on all other purchases PLUS other discounts!!!!

Gotta try that as well don't I. Go figure if it doesn't seem worth it I can opt out after a couple of months..........

1 comment:

handinhandaus said...

I love Mirenesse, especially their mascara!

Hey I've tagged you too.

Tx