Monday, October 18, 2010

2 months 1 day and 12.1 kgs.....

Tracking back down......

I have some restriction, if I eat too much it is like a rock in my chest so I don't go there.. for me it is, and probably always will be about food choices.

Oh I was at work the other day, having my crackers and tuna for lunch - now I usually have cruskits but we didn't have any so I grabbed some Ryvita's - ummmm NO! 

Whether it was because I didn't chew enough, or they are just too dense I was like UhOh......this is what they all talk about.........sharp pain in the middle of the chest, feeling the need to burp, sneak of to the bathroom.........nothing, now I have a total aversion to being sick so I was quite happy I wasn't, it must have worked it's way down but let me tell you, lunch was well and truly over for me that day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great you have restriction. Good advice on the Ryevitas too. I prefer Cruskits anyway. V.

Seeing in colour said...

Im so careful with crackers now... theres a whole heap i can eat but some that are disater zones... like saos... omg be careful of them!

Something About Kellie said...

Hi Trudi

I would love to see your progress photos! justinandkellie@hotmail.com

12.1kgs in 2 months is excellent! Well done. I have 4 weeks to go til surgery. Dr P is my surgeon.

:)