Monday, August 16, 2010

One more sleep.....

Well here it is.

The drive down starts in about 20 minutes and I can tell you I am so happy Sam is driving because I don't think I could.

At the moment I am teetering on the edge of total anxious meltdown.

Scared Scared Scared - I know that this is a safe (as safe as any surgery can be) procedure and it is something I rreally need to do but I am still scared.

Breathe Breathe Breathe!

I am not expecting to be back until Wednesday afternoon and will do a full update then. 

Don't forget if you want to follow my journey via pictures as well you will need to leave me a message with your email address requesting the password.

In the meantime:

Read about my Dr - He is a great guy

Check out where we are staying tonight - Sam will stay on there while I am in hospital overnight - it was a great price $89/night for two people!

Hobart Accomadation

No comments: