Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One Week....Yipeee!

I fought the urge to re-weigh myself this morning.  I have decided on Sunday's and Sunday's it will be!  It is absolutely bucketing down here, freezing and windy,  so I didn't do a great deal at all today. 

DH was quite handy and installed all the new blinds for our front lounge, yes - it has taken us a year to do it!  They look great and I couldn't be happier.

Nothing like sitting in your 19 degree house watching the wild wet weather outside, I am starting to think I should have all of my holidays during the winter month's, maybe I am really a bear and need to hibernate?

Overall a very good day 7 for my new lapbanded life.  I *think* that there is a bit of hunger creeping in although I still don't feel growly tummy hungry, more just an empty feeling. 

It amuses me that 3/4 a cup of soup sipped over 20 minutes fills that empty feeling!

Today's Menu

Water, water, water
200ml Sustagen
250ml V8 Juice
200ml Vlish tomatoe, spinach and feta soup
200ml Asian Laska Soup
200ml Coffee
1 Chocolate Snack Pack
1 Freddo Frog - yes I sucked him with my coffee - YUMMO!
22% of the calories are from fat, 11% from protein, 67% from carbs and 0% from alcohol.

This equates to 840 cal or 3420 kjs

No comments: