Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yellow

I have always loved this song, it is just strikes a chord with me as only certain songs can.

When I saw Coldplay live in Melbourne last year, which seems like a lifetime ago now, they let giant yellow balloons out into the crowd, as each one was popped shiny couloured paper flew out over the crowd.

I always used to think Yellow was a sad song, until I saw and heard this played live, its not a sad song its just the most meaningful song about becoming something beautiful.






3 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

Oh I love this song, too, Trudi! I will never forget those balloons coming down from the ceiling! How incredibly cool! Great song and great band!

Lynda said...

Hey Trudster you have been tagged - check out my blog to see what you need to do! _ Have fun!

Jodie said...

I love that song too Trudi! I love Coldplay too! You have great taste :o)
Jodie xx